High Quality Clear or Tinted Low-e Double Insulated Glass for
Low-E insulated glass is comprised of two or more pieces of Low-E
glasses with the composition of any colours. A dead space inside
the glass is formed by the aluminium frame which is filled with
efficient sieve absorbent, and the edges are sealed with high
strength sealant. Such structure is useful to keep the insulating
layer dry and improve the sound proof and the insulation property
of the glass.
|Thickness of Glass||4-22mm|
|Thickness of Gas Layer||6A, 9A, 12A, 16A|
|Gas filling||Dry air, ArgonGas filling: Dry air, Argon|
1. The insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled
with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation,
meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer
will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel