Clear / Tinted Double Glazed Glass Panels Customized Insulated
Insulated glass is made by two or more than two sheets. The space
between the glasses is field with air or other special gases and
sealed with sealants.
Insulated Glass is made by separating two or more pieces of glasses
with effective support and well-proportioned partition, and felting
and pressurizing their edges with dry gas space between the glass
layers. Insulated Glass usually has single-cavity and double-cavity
structures. Insulated glass has excellent performance on reduction
of heat gain or loss and sound insulation.
Double Insulated Glass
Clear, Blue, Green, Dark brown, etc.
Type of Sheet Glass
Float glass, Tinted glass, Coated glass, low-E glass, laminated
glass, tempered glass, heat bent glass.
Aluminum Bar Spacer
6 mm,9 mm,12 mm,15mm, etc.
Dry air, ArgonGas filling: Dry air, Argon
1.Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets;
2.Seaworthy wooden crates;
3. Iron belt for consolidation.
1. Optical Properties: the visible light transmittance of
insulating glazing systems is normally in the range of 7-80% and
the visible light reflectance is in the range of 10-42%.
2. Thermal Properties: the U-value is effectively lowered by
insulating glazing and can be further reduced by filling of inert
3. Acoustical Insulation: insulating glazing can reduce noise by
more than 30 dB.
4. Condensation: the dew point of insulating glazing systems is
below -40°C which guarantees no condensation formation under normal
5. Sealing: aluminum spacer is automatically curved and formed with
the fewest joints and dual seals are applied, which ensures
excellent sealing characteristics and long application life-time.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel