6mm Tempered Glass Panel Curved Toughened Safety Heat Soaked
Clear toughened glass is also called Clear tempered glass, is high
strength safety glass with
transparent sight, processed by heating common glass to softening
point and then cooling it down quickly.
Tempered glass breaks in a unique way. If any part of the glass
fails, the entire panel shatters at once. This distinguishes it
from normal glass, which might experience a small crack or
localized breakage from an isolated impact. Tempered glass might
also fail long after the event that caused the failure. Stresses
continue to play until the defect erupts, triggering breakage of
the entire panel.
300*300mm-12000*3300mm,cut to size
sheets separated by paper, then packed into polywood
windows , doors,l,frameless fence,pool fences, shower screen
TEMPERED GLASS PANEL APPLICATION
1. Tempered Glass Panel - Places where safety glass is required to be used by laws and
2. Tempered Glass Panel - Windows or other area in a building.
3. Tempered Glass Panel - Glass balustrade and escalator side panels.
4. Tempered Glass Panel - Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships.
5. Tempered Glass Panel - Glass table tops and show shelves, Interior decorations and
furniture, Places exposed to thermal impact.
6. Tempered Glass Panel - Recommended for door, side and low lites, frameless entries,
balustrades, shower, bath screen panels and furniture;
1.18 years experience on glass, 18years exporting, 500 containers
exported one year.
2.Comply with CE, AS/NZS, ISO,CCC, standard.
3.World advanced equipment.
4.Various glass & fast delivery time.
5.Strict quality control management.